UX Research & Design is the practice of designing products that deliver meaningful and appropriate experiences to users. It combines user interface design, user research, interactive design, usability testing, etc. UX Research & Design concentrates on how the website or application feels, looks, and functions while also considering the user’s requirements and providing them with the most delightful experience possible. Users have a short attention span, and will not spend a lot of time trying to figure out how to use your website and apps. UX is the most critical factor for fulfillment of their purpose for visiting your website and apps.
UX design services help you build highly tailored products, easy to navigate, and deliver the best results to meet business objectives. When building a robust website and app, aesthetics isn’t enough; providing a seamless experience for users is equally important.
As a leading user experience (UX)design agency in New York, our core business function is to curate designs that attract and engage users. We focus on user experience and engagement at every step during our design & development process.
At Aumcore we implement effective UX Research & Design to create a smooth, seamless user experience which enables users to easily find what they’re looking for, and accomplish the business goal of what they came to your website to do.
We are experts at interlacing UI (User Interface) and UX; and just like beauty meeting functionality, we are able to create an experience that leads your user to take the desired action. Our focus on user-friendly design generates a UX that’s optimized by our User Experts to decrease drop rate and increase conversion.
We also understand digital mobility requirements, building the next generation of UX by offering intuitive, compelling mobile user experience design services for small to enterprise business. Whether for desktop or mobile, our UX experts create highly innovative designs that work seamlessly across multiple devices.
Why UX Matters?
- 88% of consumers say they are less likely to return to a website after a bad experience.
- 90% of users reported they stopped using an app due to poor performance.
- People who have a negative brand experience on mobile are 62% less likely to purchase from the brand in the future.
How we do UX Research & Design
1. Hierarchy of Information: We develop a Hierarchy of Information, which is an organized structure of information that helps determine the most crucial elements on the page and how they should be presented. This structure guides both visuals and information architecture.
2. Human-Computer Interaction (HCI): We look at Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) aspects, which include the user's interaction with the system and the interface design to ensure that the user's goals are met.
3. Information Architecture (IA): We look into Information Architecture, which describes the website's complex layout and how the data is organized and shown. We ensure that users can easily and quickly find the information they seek.
4. User Flow: We design user flows, which are flowcharts that show different paths a user can take through the website. This helps to ensure that the user’s experience is efficient and intuitive.
5. Accessibility: We also consider accessibility when designing the user experience. We ensure that the website is usable by people with disabilities and meets accessibility guidelines.
6. A/B Testing: We examine the UX design with A/B testing, which tests different versions of the design to see which one performs better. We can use this data to optimize the design and ensure it delivers the best possible user experience.
7. Persona & Functionality: We create personas and functionality that help us understand the different user types and tailor the design to their needs with the features and functions required to ensure that the user can accomplish their goals efficiently and effectively.
Aumcore has over a decade of expertise in UX Research & Design and has successfully delivered many projects. We have left footmarks across various industries, such as healthcare, fashion, e-commerce, banking, audio, electronics, etc. We know that every project has different requirements & goals that demand a personalized approach to fulfil those requirements exceptionally.
We do not follow a common approach like others; our objective is to deliver the best user experience through exceptional design and data-driven strategy. If you are looking for a UX design agency, contact us through the form below.