Sitecore is a powerful content management system (CMS) that delivers next-level marketing automation in the form of contextual customer experiences. As a global Sitecore Gold partner, Aumcore offers professional Sitecore development solutions that empower you to market in the context of current and past customer interactions with your brand. With our team of certified Sitecore developers, We can help you deploy Sitecore on-premise or in the Cloud as a standalone system or with Microsoft Azure deployment options.
The Sitecore Experience Platform
The Sitecore Experience Platform (XP), with a leading content management system at its core, delivers on three key capabilities that give you the power to market in context and present a personalized, relevant customer experience: Web Content Management to manage digital content at scale, in multiple languages and across multiple sites, Customer Intelligence to gather, combine, and analyze information about how each individual customer has interacted with your brand, and Cross-Channel Delivery to deliver your content on any device, any channel, automatically, exactly when customers will be most receptive.
Web Content Management
Robust content management that scales for enterprise needs.
Built from the ground up, Sitecore’s leading web content management (WCM) system supports global, multilingual content at scale. It’s extremely flexible, allowing marketers with no coding experience to easily use it and IT teams with dreams of grandeur to customize, manage, integrate, and secure the most challenging of websites.
- Decouples content from presentation: Sitecore automatically serves content in the best format for every user’s device with a write-once, distribute-across-any-channel approach.
- Offers in-session personalization: Everything from text and rich media to social media widgets and promotions can be personalized, allowing you to set up personalization rules to deliver targeted, relevant content to unique visitors, visitor types or personas.
- Manages multilingual content: Sitecore natively handles multilingual content, allowing content creators to write in their native language and translate globally.
- Supports multiple sites: For enterprise needs, Sitecore lets you share content across thousands of sites to maintain a consistent experience on every one.
- Optimized for mobile and display-agnostic: Sitecore has a device detection module that automatically detects and optimizes content for each user’s device. Its geo IP detection package also lets you personalize customer experience based on physical location.
- Delivers implementation speed: Sitecore’s Web Experience Manager reduces web development from months to weeks by offering drag-and-drop templates for commonly used page components.
Features and benefits:
Take data-driven marketing to a whole new level by tracking every customer interaction with your brand.
Contextual intelligence is what empowers Sitecore to be the leading CMS that it is. With the Sitecore Experience Database (xDB), a single marketing repository comprised of historical and real-time customer data that includes what they’ve viewed, opened, clicked through, or bought from your brand, you can deliver memorable experiences tailored to individual wants and needs.
- Collects data from everywhere: Data is collected from everywhere, even from non-Sitecore-based systems, and is stored in a single data repository (xDB).
- Creates a complete customer profile: As customer data is collected, Sitecore XP creates an Experience Profile (xProfile) for each individual. xProfiles continually learn who your customers are and become richer and richer with every interaction with your brand.
- Enables testing and optimization: You can optimize your campaigns and see whether they’re underperforming for specific demographics or segments with A/B and multivariate testing, goal tracking and path analysis.
- Analyzes the value of customer experiences: Sitecore enables you to measure and score the value of every customer interaction, letting you quickly understand how channels work together to drive engagement.
- Tracks visitor paths: Sitecore maps your customer’s journey through your site and tracks how they interact with your content on a large scale.
- Leverages the power of MongoDB: Sitecore xDB is built on MongoDB, the fastest NoSQL database technology on the market, and enables you to scale as your volume of experience data grows.
Features and benefits:
Deliver a connected experience across each communication channel to engage in a conversation with customers that flows seamlessly from one channel to the next. Our technologically evolving digital world breeds customers who interact with your brand on a variety of channels and devices. Now, more than ever, marketers need to be able to remember and continue their conversations from channel to channel. With Sitecore, you can do this by creating a single unified experience across channels that takes every interaction and touchpoint into consideration.
- Email experience: Leverage contextual intelligence in real-time to deliver the perfect email offer when your leads are the most receptive.
- Mobile web and applications: Sitecore lets you engage customers wherever they are, on whatever device they have. You can also incorporate web content into mobile apps with the Sitecore Mobile SDK for Android, iOS and Windows devices.
- Social marketing: With Sitecore you can share content on social media sites like Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn, and measure the success of your paid marketing efforts in a single interface. You can then use what you’ve learned to further personalize customer experiences.
- Commerce and retail: Sitecore unifies your marketing and online business across the entire customer life cycle to keep visitors coming back.
- Dynamic print: Print is not dead, and with Sitecore you can use all your customer experience data to deliver personalized print content.
- Non-Sitecore websites: You can serve tailored experiences on your non-Sitecore sites and still track customer interactions to deliver a single experience across channels.
Features and benefits: