Posted: 27 May 2014 Contributor: Sushil Kumar
Building a Scalable Marketing Plan for SEO Promotion of Your Company
Needless to say that your target audiences are online. There is a possibility that a bachelor might not have a TV in his home but rule out the situation where the same person doesn’t own a mobile. Everyone has mobile these days and people are adopting to the smartphones at a pace which is unimaginable.
The biggest challenge for the companies these days is to come-up with a scalable plan with which they are reach to their target audience and hence, we have selected this topic for our blog today. So, let’s go back and understand what all one has to consider while making a scalable marketing plan:
1. Flexibility is Crucial- Nothing is permanent in this world, so should be your marketing plan. Google changes its algorithm, social media channels changes their policies etc. Hence, it is vital for the companies to be prepared for such things. Creating a marketing plan which is too rigid will only lead to the wrong policies and undesired outcomes. So, be prepared and be flexible.
2. Define your Objective- Your plan can be flexible but your objective should be clearly defined. Do not try to achieve multiple objectives from one marketing plan because it will create confusion and the company will not be able to achieve any of the defined goals. Be very specific in your needs and requirements.
3. Create your Content Strategy- Believe us when we say you can’t run away from content. Original and fresh content is one thing which you would require every point in time if you are trying to go up to the ladder on Google. Content is something which will lead you to the path of success every time if effectively syndicated. Define your content strategy in the beginning so that it does not bother you in the later stage of your promotion. Most important part of content strategy is that, you have to categorize your content strategy based on the benefits you are going to take with the content i.e. link benefit or branding.
4. Don’t underestimate the Power of Social Media- Do not under estimate the power of the social media in the current scenario. Social media is the second powerful tool (obviously, after content) which can define your success on major search engines as its one of the countable factor for organic ranking. Google considers the vote you get on G+ before giving ranking to your website on the search engine. The more +1 votes, the better chances you have for the organic ranking.
5. Deploy the Right People for the Job- Making a site search engine friendly, enhancing website usability, quality link building etc. can really be tricky. Find the professionals for it or employ one. Yes, you can also do it yourself but the likelihood is that you will do more damage than good to your company’s website. Let the right people have the job.
At Aumcore, we specialize in creating a tailor made SEO marketing plan which covers all your requirement. We make sure that we never fall short of results and the dedicated team of SEO professionals always update you will all the latest SEO changes. You can ask us for our case studies or just comment below and we will get in touch with you!